North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

War Team(s)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sdsdd2
Slifer Red

Duel Points : 174

War Team(s) Empty
PostSubject: War Team(s)   War Team(s) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:12 am

Ok so my idea is that in a war with another academy, we would have the main war team (A), but also B, C and D teams etc. This gets everyone a chance to take part, regardless of their skill level. E.g:

Our B team would be of a similar skill level to that of another academies B team.

So if the idea gets accepted, we would need to spread it around other academies for the system to work.

Regards,

-SD
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

War Team(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team(s)   War Team(s) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:19 am

I like the idea however mostly every academy just does a war with only one team of theirs. Let's say an academy challenges us to a war, we need to inform them the idea for this and then the war will have to wait, with them getting their team ready. It will take quite a bit of time, we can also let most academies know beforehand but that might take a lot of time too. I like the idea however but let's see what other members have to say about this.
Back to top Go down
Sdsdd2
Slifer Red

War Team(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team(s)   War Team(s) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:22 am

Darkphoenix wrote:
I like the idea however mostly every academy just does a war with only one team of theirs. Let's say an academy challenges us to a war, we need to inform them the idea for this and then the war will have to wait, with them getting their team ready. It will take quite a bit of time, we can also let most academies know  beforehand but that might take a lot of time too. I like the idea however but let's see what other members have to say about this.
Yes, if the idea i put into action, it would be wise to inform as many other academies ASAP. Of course, since this is would be a universal system, we would need to see if they like the idea too.
Back to top Go down
AwesomeJaden
Slifer Red

Duel Points : 42

War Team(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team(s)   War Team(s) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:25 am

I agree with dark
Back to top Go down
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

Duel Points : 731

War Team(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team(s)   War Team(s) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:54 am

we could like organize a war then like tell the academy about it and giv a deadline and before the dead line we could make our team too.
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

War Team(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team(s)   War Team(s) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:00 am

We could but I think it would be too much hassle. Just do it normally, that's quite fun too. Make a warteam and duel. With subs. That's it. We will see what other people have to say about this. We might add a poll. xD
Back to top Go down
Sdsdd2
Slifer Red

War Team(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team(s)   War Team(s) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:51 am

Darkphoenix wrote:
We could but I think it would be too much hassle. Just do it normally, that's quite fun too. Make a warteam and duel. With subs. That's it. We will see what other people have to say about this. We might add a poll. xD
Hassle? Quite easy actually you will find, and I am more than happy to get the system working and spread the word, which is the hardest part. Managing it would be easy after that.
Back to top Go down
!!Perfection
Admin

Duel Points : 1500

War Team(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team(s)   War Team(s) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:13 pm

I think we sould stick with one team its the best choice after all

case closed
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy-2013.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

War Team(s) Empty