North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

"Baku!" Test Reults

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

"Baku!" Test Reults Empty
PostSubject: "Baku!" Test Reults   "Baku!" Test Reults EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:41 am

Deck - Utopia Tech vs Dragon deck

Attitude 20/20
no problems

Deck Build 10/20
The deck build has potential, good defense, but not consistent enough, its highly recommended that you speed the deck up with more draw power, special summons, etc.

Skill 5/20
No side, based of what I observed the testee seemed a bit reckless and didn't read the field properly...For example, I kept on attacking the testee's maiden of blue eyes which triggered the testee to special summon blue eyes repeatedly until the testee's field was crowded.... Shortly after, I attacked the testee's maiden of blue eyes once more which was in attack position and won the duel because maiden of blue eyes could no longer activate her ability since the testee already had 5 monsters.

Ruling Knowledge 9/10
Forgot that zw tornado bringer prevents my utopia from being targeted by card effects

Misplays and corrections: 7/10
The testee Made a couple of mistakes but not much... as I mentioned earlier the testee didn't notice that my monster cannot be targeted by card effects due to tornado bringer, forgot to subtract the appropriate amount of life points when calculating damage a couple of times.... Other then that the testee did alright.

Results of duel: 0/20: (0/20 for winning no duels, 10/20 for winning 1/3 and 20/20 for winning 2/3)

Results 51
Congrats baku! Welcome to Slifer Red, you earned it. Smile

Last edited by Infinity on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton
Roleplay Moderator
Chazz Princeton

Duel Points : 568

PostSubject: Re: "Baku!" Test Reults   "Baku!" Test Reults EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:53 am

Infinity, try too elaborate a bit more on the corrections, and deck build. Explain in more detail.
Welcome too Slifer Baku, be active and enjoy your stay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Baku!" Test Reults   "Baku!" Test Reults EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:06 am

Thanks for the heads up Chazz, Elaborations have been applied.
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel
Admin
KleiNoel

Duel Points : 3002

PostSubject: Re: "Baku!" Test Reults   "Baku!" Test Reults EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:45 am

Welcome to NA baku. Enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

PostSubject: Re: "Baku!" Test Reults   "Baku!" Test Reults EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 am

Welcome and enjoy your stay. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Baku!" Test Reults   "Baku!" Test Reults Empty

Back to top Go down

"Baku!" Test Reults
Page 1 of 1