North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

awesome_alan_21 test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Results - awesome_alan_21 test results Empty
PostSubject: awesome_alan_21 test results   Results - awesome_alan_21 test results EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:02 am

Attitude -20/20 (didnt really talk, but he wasnt arrogant or mean or anything)

Deck Build - 0/20 ( a bunch of random cards from old school yugioh meshed into a deck and its not effective at all)

Skill - 0/20 (appears to be new to the game)

Ruling knowledge - 5/10 (I chained fiendish chain to silent swordsman lv 3 which should not occur because swordsman eff "You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Silent Swordsman LV5" from your hand or Deck." The cost is to send it to grave which should have been paid upon activation to where I cannot chain)

Misplays and Corrections - 5/10 (declared silent swordsman lv 3 eff and I chained fiendish chain. Did not resolve the eff or call me out that I cant chain fiendish chain.

Result of Duel - 0/20:

Total: 30/100
Don't be too harsh or to
Back to top Go down

awesome_alan_21 test results
Page 1 of 1