North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

old north academy or new north academy vote now.

Go down 
3 posters

new site or old site
New
old north academy or new north academy vote now. I_background56%old north academy or new north academy vote now. I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Old
old north academy or new north academy vote now. I_background44%old north academy or new north academy vote now. I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

old north academy or new north academy vote now. Empty
PostSubject: old north academy or new north academy vote now.   old north academy or new north academy vote now. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 am

Recently there has been a debate on whether upgrading and moving to a new forum was a wise choice, so we have decided to let everyone decide. Do you wish to keep the old site, or use the new one. 
  http://northduelacademy.com
Update:New site has chatbox and arcade,
Voters may also cancel there vote and or revote anytime they wish, poll lasts for 3 days

Last edited by Infinity on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XZavyX

XZavyX

Duel Points : 118

PostSubject: Re: old north academy or new north academy vote now.   old north academy or new north academy vote now. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:26 am

iPersonally Like The New Site, With A Bit Of Work And The Proper GFX And Stuff, It Can Be Really Cool Smile #TeamNewPage
Back to top Go down
Jaguar101

Jaguar101

Duel Points : 1519

PostSubject: Re: old north academy or new north academy vote now.   old north academy or new north academy vote now. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:47 pm

The only problem i have with the new site is that there is not a chatbox for everyone to chat in. I like that aspect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: old north academy or new north academy vote now.   old north academy or new north academy vote now. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:24 pm

Actually we do have a chatbox, just got to login to see it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: old north academy or new north academy vote now.   old north academy or new north academy vote now. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:37 am

Update:added more information to poll.
Back to top Go down
Emily901
Ra Yellow
Emily901

Duel Points : 171

PostSubject: Re: old north academy or new north academy vote now.   old north academy or new north academy vote now. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:23 am

I like the new look
Maybe the heading of the page where it says north academy. the Picture should be Change something new
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old north academy or new north academy vote now.   old north academy or new north academy vote now. Empty

Back to top Go down

old north academy or new north academy vote now.
Page 1 of 1