North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

[vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll

Go down 
5 posters

Which do you think was the best deal
DarkWorld
Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll I_background12%Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
NobleKnights
Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll I_background8%Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
IceBarrier
Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll I_background8%Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Blackwing
Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll I_background12%Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Vylon
 8% [ 2 ]
Resonator
 8% [ 2 ]
MGHNSynchro
 12% [ 3 ]
MagicalExplosion
 12% [ 3 ]
Cloudian
 8% [ 2 ]
Flamvell
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[vp]wattcobra
Tester

Duel Points : 564

Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll Empty
PostSubject: [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll   Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:01 am

Flamvell deck=50 duel points
Cloudian=75 duel points
Magical Explosion=100 duel points
Mist Valley/Genex/Harpie/Ninja synchro deck ( Ancient Faerie&Ancient Fairy)=200 duel points
Resonator= 100 duel points
Vylon=25 duel points
Blackwing=75 duel points
Ice Barrier=150 duel points
Noble Knights=250 duel points
Dark World=500 duel points
Back to top Go down
[vp]wattcobra
Tester

PostSubject: Re: [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll   Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:56 am

each time a deck gets bought i will decrease it
Back to top Go down
Sdsdd2
Slifer Red

Duel Points : 174

PostSubject: Re: [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll   Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:13 pm

I will buy Vylon, cos I am cheap [withdrawn]

Last edited by Sdsdd2 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiger9866
Tester
tiger9866

Duel Points : 467

PostSubject: Re: [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll   Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:01 am

why don't you just buy all of it =D
Back to top Go down
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

Duel Points : 731

PostSubject: Re: [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll   Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:52 am

if u buy it, then wheree does it go? like is it sent to ur house?//
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

PostSubject: Re: [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll   Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:58 am

Nope, it is a dn deck, so he will send you a image of it, then we will deduct points from you and give it to him. He will give an image to you, you will make the deck according to the cards he has. That's called buying a deck. Not in real life Tamim. Unless you want one irl. lol
Back to top Go down
[vp]wattcobra
Tester

PostSubject: Re: [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll   Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:06 am

i cud give youone irl
just add three 0s and add a £/$ sign
Back to top Go down
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

Duel Points : 731

PostSubject: Re: [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll   Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:10 am

ooh i understand now!!!i was wondering...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll   Shop - [vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll Empty

Back to top Go down

[vp]wattcobra's deck shop with poll
Page 1 of 1