North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

slifer homework number 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

Duel Points : 731

slifer - slifer homework number 4 Empty
PostSubject: slifer homework number 4   slifer - slifer homework number 4 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:39 am

i am very disappointed with u slifers as i have not received a single homework from u guys. This is not acceptable. Well this weeks homework is to:

Make a bujin deck an tell me what are the weak points of a normal bujin deck (what decks have an advantage over it) and then tell me how your bujin deck overcomes all of these disadvantages.

Please dont dissapoint me again.
From TamimE1 your dorm leader.
Back to top Go down
solidsnake075

Duel Points : 5

slifer - slifer homework number 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: slifer homework number 4   slifer - slifer homework number 4 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:17 am

The weaknesses of a normal bujin deck is this, they have great effects on their own but they need to be backed by something else. In my version I chose to back them with a lot of old-school fire support. By-themselves they can't get that push going need in late game situations.
Back to top Go down

slifer homework number 4
Page 1 of 1