North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

Hi I'm !!Perfection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
!!Perfection
Admin

Duel Points : 1500

Hi I'm !!Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm !!Perfection   Hi I'm !!Perfection EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:56 am

Hello! Smile first off id like to points out im bad with grammer so please try to look past that :p

But anyhow welcome to North Academy! I Am !!Perfection and i am the creator of this academy. I made this academy so duelist like you could have an academy that is took serious to come to. I strive to run the best academy i possibly can. We have a wonderful community, who are always talkative and looking for people to duel with. Im sure you will have no trouble making friends. Smile And teachers always ready to help you improve! whether it be by learning some rules or building a great deck the teachers will always help! Smile Everyone who has joined NA has loved it to say the least. Be sure to introduce yourself in the introduction forum and go to the rules forum and read the testing rules and Academy Currency. They will both help you in getting into the academy. After you have read all the rules please feel free to join the Academy chat and request to be tested. Smile Your test will determine which dorm you will be placed in. Dorms are the ranking system of an academy. The better you do the higher do you will receive, but if you don't do to well and get a lower dorm and are not happy you can always re-test when you earn 500 Duel Points. Smile That is all i suppose if you have any questions do feel free to ask me or any of my admins. We are always willing to help you in anyway you need Smile
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy-2013.forumotion.co.uk
BluestoneV
Assistant
BluestoneV

Duel Points : 151

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm !!Perfection   Hi I'm !!Perfection EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:31 am

yeah.. taht grammz0r is. Bad. (Dw about it!) welcome to the academy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
!!Perfection
Admin

Duel Points : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm !!Perfection   Hi I'm !!Perfection EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:15 am

*Sigh* chazz no posts that are small remember
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy-2013.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm !!Perfection   Hi I'm !!Perfection Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm !!Perfection
Page 1 of 1