North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

xXthislilpiggyXx's Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxthislilpiggyxx
Ra Yellow
xxthislilpiggyxx

Duel Points : 3

xXthislilpiggyXx's Room Empty
PostSubject: xXthislilpiggyXx's Room   xXthislilpiggyXx's Room EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:11 pm

-I like to think of this as my room. (Because it IS an academy, after all)

1. Welcome to my room!

2. I run Bujin, and Karakuri as of now. I like to perfect a deck's odds and ends, so if you have a deck that you think is running slower than you'd like, just give me a ring. Karakuri is my main deck of choice, and I can flaunt it by saying it has NEVER lost against a spellbook deck. (Even before the Sept. ban-list)

3. I'm from the U.S. on the Delaware coastline of Bethany Beach. I consider myself to be the surfing duelist, as well as a snowboarding duelist. I'm a bro, so if you're having a bad time dueling and need some advice, I'd be more than happy to accommodate.

4. I'm on the team, Assassins for which I am the co-leader. We currently hold a winning war record as well.

5. Any more questions? Leave 'em in the comment section so I can look Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

PostSubject: Re: xXthislilpiggyXx's Room   xXthislilpiggyXx's Room EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Welcome, be active and enjoy your stay here at North Academy. Look forward to dueling you. Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
celestialus
Admin
celestialus

Duel Points : 1562

PostSubject: Re: xXthislilpiggyXx's Room   xXthislilpiggyXx's Room EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:39 am

Welcome to NA and have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
BluestoneV
Assistant
BluestoneV

Duel Points : 151

PostSubject: Re: xXthislilpiggyXx's Room   xXthislilpiggyXx's Room EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:18 am

back then people could have reliable spell book otks >,> anyhow welcome to NA and to Ra!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xXthislilpiggyXx's Room   xXthislilpiggyXx's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

xXthislilpiggyXx's Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Main Building :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: