North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

Roleplay Story #1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chazz Princeton
Roleplay Moderator
Chazz Princeton

Duel Points : 568

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:43 am

Hello duelists! The war is over! This is a story, too celebrate war time being over.
Enjoy it.
Remember, you must have your character sheet filled out too reply. Once, you read the story, reply too this topic about what happens too your character next!
===========================================================

You've woken up in the wilderness, looking all around you, you notice the skies are a dark red, and fireworks are going everywhere. As you slowly wake up, you remember the academy war is over.

The only thing you can't remember is, why you're in the woods. Alone.
Your clothes are your academy colored clothing. As you stumble your way up, you notice the North Academy is just up on the hill, you see the fireworks, and hear the faint music. The whole place is at party.

As you slowly turn around, you notice the footprints on the dirt trail you woke up on. Their not human. They look like a monster's footprints. You finally decide too follow them, but your still half asleep.

This is where your journey begins.
Good luck on your travel duelist.
Back to top Go down
Lucy :D Lucy
Slifer Red

Duel Points : 77

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 am

As I follow the footprints, the blood from my near defeat drips from an open wound.
As I wondered into the seepest part of the woods I here a song, it got me into a deep trance.
It completely controls me. I see the beast. Its my......
Back to top Go down
Sdsdd2
Slifer Red

Duel Points : 174

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:46 am

I follow the mysterious tracks, and find they eventually become human... They lead me to a girl, I could have sworn I had seen her before. I asked her name, she did not reply, seemingly in a state of shock, she stared at something: something in all my long life I had never seen before.
I picked up a steel rod, and beat the thing constantly around the head, until it fell, coughing blood. I asked the girl if she was alright, but she seemed in even more shock than before.
Back to top Go down
BluestoneV
Assistant
BluestoneV

Duel Points : 151

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:08 am

wait im sorry for interrupting but did you just beat up the girl and ask her if she was alright, i would be more shocked too i guess O.O i'm not sure how to continue that..
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:58 am

*Is surrounded by souls of my ancestors.The monster was the defender of my ancestors throne aka my brother. My ancestors where angry for having intruders and they took it out on me. They all took out there small blades and they all stabbed me, my blood squirts everywhere* (only i can see them)
Back to top Go down
Sdsdd2
Slifer Red

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:44 am

I could not let the girl be harmed, I had no idea what to do, the blood kept coming, she had collapsed.
I ripped of the tail of my robe and used it to bandage her, before feeling a sudden, woosh of wind, which the trees did not seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:54 am

*starts to crumble because I'm a rock hybrid*
Back to top Go down
Sdsdd2
Slifer Red

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:58 am

I wonder what happens as the girl crumbles away. We have lost one today. How did this happen?
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:21 am

*is standing on a tree branch, staring down, unnoticed*
Back to top Go down
coolstrider
Ra Yellow
coolstrider

Duel Points : 450

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:01 pm

*flies in awesomely, with a message for Trien* (SD)
The message says: "you are ordered to return to Drenangos immedietly with the girl!"
It is signed by the high king of D. Ruin.
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:00 am

O.o *screams as geting taken*

GET OFF OF ME!
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton
Roleplay Moderator
Chazz Princeton

Duel Points : 568

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:21 am

Aha, nice ending guys, but I think everyone's missing the point. You see, you don't finish each others storys, you write your own full one. Smile

Anyway, I'll post Story #2
I'll have too Lock this topic, so no one else replies too it.

You all did good for the first time.
New users: You'll need too reply too the newer stories, as the old ones get locked...

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay Story #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Story #1   Roleplay Story #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Story #1
Page 1 of 1