North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel. Empty
PostSubject: Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel.   Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:41 am

Imagine swarming the field with all your best monsters...... your about to win, all you have to do is get rid of just one facedown monster.....all of sudden something goes horribly wrong as you attack that facedown.... suddenly everything you know is a lie..... all your hard work vanishes as you are trolled by morphing jar 2. You mad bro? That was one of the most messed up moments I have witnessed during a duel...

So what is the most messed up moment you have experienced during a duel? Please share.
Back to top Go down
Sdsdd2
Slifer Red

Duel Points : 174

PostSubject: Re: Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel.   Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:29 am

Me... 1000 - Dude... 500. He had C39 on the field and I had none. He attacked, I used magic cylinder, and said "gg". MST. Someone make that thing semi-limited!
Back to top Go down
tiger9866
Tester
tiger9866

Duel Points : 467

PostSubject: Re: Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel.   Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:50 pm

messing up people is the best thing that i will do during duel and it is too fun watch it
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Obelisk Blue

Duel Points : 140

PostSubject: Re: Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel.   Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:21 am

I have had a lot of interesting moments in duel, but most messed up in my opinion would be, not the cards that were palyed, but the kids playing the game.

Imagine, duel is about to start, and your opponent writes in chat:

OP: Hey, do you know Dark Magician Girl ?
ME: If you mean a card, then yeah, why ask ?
OP: I wanna bang her so hard!

And then just quits. Too bad i don't have a screen left, but call me how you want, but just don't try to tell me that isn't messed up ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel.   Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel. Empty

Back to top Go down

Most messed up momemt you have experienced during a duel.
Page 1 of 1