North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?

Go down 
+2
chug26
!!Perfection
6 posters

yes
Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? I_background67%Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
no
Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? I_background33%Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? Empty
PostSubject: Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?   Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:24 am

From the looks of things, since !!Perfection has come back he likes to abuse his admin powers and such. Now from what I heard he left and started up his own academy, so why should he have power on this one? It also seems he likes to ban people who speak out against him, classic power gone to the head case. Before he turns out real bad, why not just remove it, sure you can keep him in his founder group, but its possible to remove admin power from him. Anyway, I am running this poll 5 days to see your guys opinions, feel free to post down below your opinion as well if you feel like it. This is your chance to speak out.
Back to top Go down
!!Perfection
Admin

Duel Points : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?   Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:01 am

Well i'm the founder and if you have something against me then PM me and i don't like to ban people anyway vote on the poll i don't mind about that
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy-2013.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?   Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:29 am

I marked the wrong box, there should be one out of yes and one in no. Was rushed and cant take back vote, just a note for tallying in 5 days.
Back to top Go down
chug26
chug26

Duel Points : 740

PostSubject: Re: Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?   Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:45 am

I don't want to vote es or no, it would be discrimination toward both sides of the story, so i am going to stay neutral and not vote.
Back to top Go down
Jaguar101

Jaguar101

Duel Points : 1519

PostSubject: Re: Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?   Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:01 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

Duel Points : 731

PostSubject: Re: Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?   Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:23 pm

i have voted for him to have admin power cos he did make this academy so i think he deserves it. And look at how successful it is!
Back to top Go down
!!Perfection
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?   Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Thanks TamimE1
Back to top Go down
Sdsdd2
Slifer Red

Duel Points : 174

PostSubject: Re: Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?   Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Your arguments are invalid, Dark Magician. While Perfection has a tendency to start new academies, it does not mean he should lose any power here. He created this academy and without him, we would not be here. So try being grateful, and realise that actually, he has done nothing to abuse his power. Something tells me you are simply jealous.
And as for those saying they don't want to be bias, I can tell you one side of the story - ahem, the accusing one - can be seen as irrelevant. Perfection and his position shall remain.
Back to top Go down
!!Perfection
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?   Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Thanks Sdsdd2
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel
Admin
KleiNoel

Duel Points : 3002

PostSubject: Re: Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?   Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:21 am

Dark magician 85 by the looks of this post seems like you perfection has done something to you and if he has done so pm him not transform your problem in a public problem because this can affect negatively in the academy. Of course that if perfection does something wrong like banning people for no reason he will get punished for that and this works for everyone in this academy. For me your post is negative and also adding a poll to that just to judge someone isnt a good thing plus you dont have the power to do that. I will also talk to the other admins for keeping your post or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers?   Should !!Perfection Keep His Admin Powers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1