North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

Ra Yellow homework #3

Go down 
+3
tiger9866
Jaguar101
chug26
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chug26
chug26

Duel Points : 740

Ra Yellow homework #3 Empty
PostSubject: Ra Yellow homework #3   Ra Yellow homework #3 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:53 am

For Yellow Ra's new leader and teacher (aka me, dont be shy to ask for help) I would like you Ra's to find out what 3 decks will be fantastic in the upcoming banlist and the 3 worst decks.

EX: Dragon Rulers will be bad because they won't have dragon ravine and only one copy of each big dragons (Blaster, Tempest, Redox, Tidal)

Points will be given by either darkphoenix or by anyone else, just ask them to look at this post and they will add u from 50-100 points depending on the deck thoughts, please don't use plagiarism (copy someone else's work or words as your own, if you happen to use the same deck, please use different words, thank you) Plz pm me the hw and Ill grade it and send you a reply.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaguar101

Jaguar101

Duel Points : 1519

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow homework #3   Ra Yellow homework #3 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Bujins will be good because of their support. They have so much of it. The difficulty surrounding bujins will be if light-imprisoning mirror. or imperial iron wall, or get kycoo out activates and the player running the bujins cant seem to draw mst. Getting over those cards will be a challenge but most of the bujin cards are beat sticks anyways so they will do well.

Gadgets ( the way I run them at least) will be good because they have so many options to go into. Need 101, gear giant X or giant hand, or any other rank 4 you got it. Fortress is BROKEN in its effect and the deck seems to win alot.

Harpies will be good because of the popping power. I personally don't believe there is much to side against harpies unless you main mistake. ( i main harpies, although not my war deck and still main mistake) ask me about that later. With dancer and channeler and level 7 harpies pet dragon surly to be in the wings you can beat people with alot of options as well

3 worst decks in my opinion
Aliens had their moment counters had their big day in this format too but aliens have all but died. quite frankly have been dead for a while.

Maybe a surprising choice here but Spellbooks are a good bet to go down in popularity. Why? because there is so much people can do to side against it. like mistake, iron wall, just to name a few mistake is killer against this deck (trust me i know). Look for spellbooks to not neccesairly be bad but beaten alot in the coming format

Zombies a deck to watch out for but in my belief are not as good as the best three considering its low tier 2 or even considered teir 3. Not enough options in this deck/ what to go to. Mostly on the defense most of the time
Back to top Go down
chug26
chug26

Duel Points : 740

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow homework #3   Ra Yellow homework #3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:23 am

Not bad choices for 3 good decks, not what i have chosen for bad decks, 50 points for effort and completion.
Back to top Go down
tiger9866
Tester
tiger9866

Duel Points : 467

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow homework #3   Ra Yellow homework #3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:57 pm

i don't had any idea on how to do this
Back to top Go down
zZEROSHIFT
Ra Yellow

Duel Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow homework #3   Ra Yellow homework #3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:09 pm

I feel fire fist, six samurai and wind-up will be strongest, servant skull is also pretty good now but still not top 3
Weakest would probably be inzektor , mokeymokey and maybe clown control, even though clown control can still screw over certain decks.
Back to top Go down
gretzky17
Ra Yellow

Duel Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow homework #3   Ra Yellow homework #3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:49 am

The strongest decks will be Bujins, infernities, and chaos agents.

Dragon Rulers, Blackwings, and inzektors will die.
Back to top Go down
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

Duel Points : 731

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow homework #3   Ra Yellow homework #3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:54 am

strong decks: i would think that bujin-six samurai and harpies.

bad decks would be like:inzektors, i agree with grtzky, mokey and dragon rules
Back to top Go down
Emily901
Ra Yellow
Emily901

Duel Points : 171

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow homework #3   Ra Yellow homework #3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:12 am

DaiGusto Are a 50/50 chance of winning and losing But mainly losing now these days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ra Yellow homework #3   Ra Yellow homework #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ra Yellow homework #3
Page 1 of 1