North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

Obelisk Hw Week 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dark magician 85
Teacher

Duel Points : 181

Obelisk Hw Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk Hw Week 1   Obelisk Hw Week 1 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:09 am

Sup guys, I am the head of obelisk dorm and I am giving you your homework for the week, now you do not have to complete this homework but if you choose to then you will be rewarded with points. Now since your obelisk your homework is gonna be more on the harder side because you should be able to handle it. Now this is a challenge that I gave at one academy, and this is gonna be a fun one.

For week one you have to build me a genex deck where 3/4 of the main deck monsters are genex (can be more, cant be less) and the extra deck can only contain genex and ally of justice monsters with the exception of 5 xyz monsters of your choice. I also need a picture of a win from this. Also, if you dont believe its possible, heres some proof:
Obelisk Hw Week 1 90p5y4z
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Obelisk Blue

Duel Points : 140

Obelisk Hw Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Hw Week 1   Obelisk Hw Week 1 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:26 am

when it is done, we jsut psot a picture and deck build here ? or how ?
Back to top Go down
Jaguar101

Jaguar101

Duel Points : 1519

Obelisk Hw Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Hw Week 1   Obelisk Hw Week 1 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:22 am

PM it too him
and you have to win with it
Back to top Go down
sushi
Obelisk Blue

Duel Points : 5

Obelisk Hw Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Hw Week 1   Obelisk Hw Week 1 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:32 pm

can i use banned cards? cause ultimate offering is gone
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Obelisk Blue

Obelisk Hw Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Hw Week 1   Obelisk Hw Week 1 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:08 am

Very Happy u dont have to make the deck in the picture :d U need to make ur own, but i don't think u can use banned, although that is a good question ^^ But remember that u can also replace offering with double summon on some other card Wink
Back to top Go down
Jaguar101

Jaguar101

Duel Points : 1519

Obelisk Hw Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Hw Week 1   Obelisk Hw Week 1 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Posting on behalf of outcast because he cant post links quite yet
https://i.imgur.com/ClAP9lW.pngDuel -Deck

Win
https://i.imgur.com/7qReXfj.png

Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Obelisk Blue

Obelisk Hw Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Hw Week 1   Obelisk Hw Week 1 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:24 pm

LOL jaguar, HW must be PM sent to Dark Mag , like this anyone can see how build  the deck ... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obelisk Hw Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Hw Week 1   Obelisk Hw Week 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obelisk Hw Week 1
Page 1 of 1