North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

War/Affiliation Request

Go down 
+5
celestialus
Chazz Princeton
Darkphoenix
!!Perfection
[VDA] RekonZero
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[VDA] RekonZero
Vylon Academy Ambassador

Duel Points : 8

War/Affiliation Request Empty
PostSubject: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:44 am

Hello , my name is RekonZero and i am Head Admin at Vylon Dueling Academy. I am here with a war and affiliation request for North Academy. Vylon is a some what small academy that has just started recently, we have (as of right now) 45 members and over 700 posts. We are currently at war with ZDA and will be requesting that the war between VDA and NA happen after that is over (if accepted) also, after said war is over (if accepted) we also would like to request a 3 way affiliation with VDA, ZDA and NA. If you would like to contact me please PM on VDA, my VDA username is RekonZero.

Thank you for your consideration, RekonZero
Back to top Go down
!!Perfection
Admin

Duel Points : 1500

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:19 am

Well I am also head admin of North Academy we will accept your war request and i also have an academy called Armed Dragon Academy and would like to affilite with you to
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy-2013.forumotion.co.uk
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:26 am

Hello, I am an admin here at NA and maybe the person in charge as Perfection has to look after his other academy. Well , I accept the affiliation offer and hope both the academies can unite and progress further. As for the war, we are already having a tourney here at NA but as soon as it is done, we will have to create a war team which might take some time. Any further information on this will be discussed among us and we will let you know about this matter as soon as possible.

Thank you and have a great day.

Darkphoenix
Back to top Go down
[VDA] RekonZero
Vylon Academy Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:30 am

!!Perfection wrote:
Well I am also head admin of North Academy we will accept your war request and i also have an academy called Armed Dragon Academy and would like to affilite with you to
Alright i will send another affiliation request the ADA as well, just let us know when you are ready to war because as i said we are in the middle of another war atm
Back to top Go down
!!Perfection
Admin

Duel Points : 1500

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:36 am

Well i will require the link to your academy so i can link it in with affilites and that also to see what ideas you have
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy-2013.forumotion.co.uk
[VDA] RekonZero
Vylon Academy Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:21 am

!!Perfection wrote:
Well i will require the link to your academy so i can link it in with affilites and that also to see what ideas you have
Our link is (type it in cuz i cant post external links) Vylonduelingacademy . forumotion . com and i also need your link for ADA as well haha
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton
Roleplay Moderator
Chazz Princeton

Duel Points : 568

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
celestialus
Admin
celestialus

Duel Points : 1562

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:23 pm

We will be happy to have a war with you Rekon !
Back to top Go down
[VDA] RekonZero
Vylon Academy Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:09 am

That would be great haha so i've added NA and ZDA to my academy's affiliation widget and im ready to make this official Razz im planning on affiliating with 1 more academy besides ZDA and NA but we cant find another academy active enough to do so with. But i have plans for the 4 academys that will be affiliated that hopefully will go well.
Back to top Go down
celestialus
Admin
celestialus

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:34 am

We hope the same Rekon ! And we will make it happen !
Back to top Go down
(ZDA) *Zombie-Master*
Zombie Academy Ambassador

Duel Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:37 am

i am just going to add this here

What up peeps i am ZM leader of Zombie duel academy we are a day older then VDA but have a strong and thriving afflition with us i accepted you afflition but i was thinking i should make my official one to you guys so here it is

1 NEW MESSAGE

Dear Admin,
ZDA would like to affiliate with NA
Do you accept?

ZDA -ZM
Back to top Go down
celestialus
Admin
celestialus

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:41 am

We will be happy to affiliate with ZDA *Zombie-Master*
Back to top Go down
Drewzer44
Admin
Drewzer44

Duel Points : 271

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:03 pm

when does war time start???
Back to top Go down
BluestoneV
Assistant
BluestoneV

Duel Points : 151

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:02 am

Should be interesting, although i doubt ill be on the war team xD
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
Slifer Red
LightPhoenix

Duel Points : 219

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:48 am

well be happy to start the war when does it begin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War/Affiliation Request   War/Affiliation Request Empty

Back to top Go down

War/Affiliation Request
Page 1 of 1