North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

zZEROSHIFT's test results.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chazz Princeton
Roleplay Moderator
Chazz Princeton

Duel Points : 568

Results - zZEROSHIFT's test results.  Empty
PostSubject: zZEROSHIFT's test results.    Results - zZEROSHIFT's test results.  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:47 am

Deck- I used a standard Quasar deck, he used a mix of Venom, and reptiallians, (Venillians)

Attitude- 20/20
Nice attitude, no issues here.

Deck build- 17/20
His deck was very original, it's hard too come across venillians, however I did search the deck online, it was a basic venillian deck, I wouldn't call it creative, because overall it did match standards. However, it was very competitive.

Skill- 14/20
Had no side deck what so ever, but had full control over duel 1. In duel 2 I had a stable control at the start, but he slowly regained control.
I could not find a playstyle, although it was very close too full-field situations.

Ruling knowledge- 10/10
Fine here. I probably made more mistakes than he did.

Misplays and Corrections- 6/10
Used a spell card (Forgot the name) that allowed him too send reptiles from his deck too the grave, however when he activated it he had no reptiles in his deck.
Used another spell card (Forgot the name) Which stated he could target 1 FACE-UP monster and tribute it, however he selected a face down monster.

Result of duel- 20/20
Total: 87/100
Welcome too Ra Yellow!
You've earned it. Very Happy
Be active and enjoy your stay.

Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89 <--- You almost got Obelisk!
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
celestialus
Admin
celestialus

Duel Points : 1562

PostSubject: Re: zZEROSHIFT's test results.    Results - zZEROSHIFT's test results.  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:00 am

Welcome to NA and keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel
Admin
KleiNoel

Duel Points : 3002

PostSubject: Re: zZEROSHIFT's test results.    Results - zZEROSHIFT's test results.  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:03 am

Welcome to NA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zZEROSHIFT's test results.    Results - zZEROSHIFT's test results.  Empty

Back to top Go down

zZEROSHIFT's test results.
Page 1 of 1