North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

Hello everybody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iAmTrollLV

Duel Points : 3

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:37 pm

Good day, I am Troll

I would like to become part of this academy, i used to play Yugi a lot back in the day, but now no one plays here here i come from, when i found this place i wanted to become member of this community.

I am also pretty good with Role-Play, i watch a lot of anime and i also play LoL, on EUNE on EUW servers.

I don't have 24/7 internet access at home but i will try to be as active as i can Smile
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
Slifer Red
LightPhoenix

Duel Points : 219

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:30 am

you know we dont run this academy this is new one http://northacademy.forummotion.com/forum
Back to top Go down

Hello everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Main Building :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: