North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

Nici test results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chug26
chug26

Duel Points : 740

Nici test results Empty
PostSubject: Nici test results   Nici test results EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:55 am

Deck - Testee used six sams, tester used reptile worms

Attitude -20/20
Had a little conversation in game, nothing bad, say a curse word, but only cause of a misplay, not gonna mark a point off here.

Deck Build - 15/20
Very good build, tried to keep it close to original, too many cloggy cards in deck and not enough good cards ex breakthrough, d pris, lance etc

Skill - 16/20
had control of game 1 (had a bad hand) had somewhat control in game 2, lost in game 3 by a huge misplay

Ruling knowledge - 10/10
Corrected me, thought kizan was 2100 with only 1 six sam out

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10: Had grand, shian, and catastor on field, i had xex and face down yagen, shian atked xex and i threw a honest, after grandmaster atked yagen (facedown) and returned catastor, should have atked xex with catastor, then shian with yagen to clear my field, and would have more control in game 3

Result of Duel - 10/20: (0/20 for winning no duels, 10/20 for winning 1/3 and 20/20 for winning 2/3)

Total: 79/100  (extremely jealous in my opinion on score)

Banned Decks: Burn, Stall (marshmallon) , Otk and Ftk (number 88), alternative win conditions (exodia), (final countdown) and Deck Out. No meta but you can have for example Blaster, D Ruler of Infernos in a fire deck but not allowed full on meta.

Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100  Congratulations, your in YELLOW RA, Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

Nici test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nici test results   Nici test results EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:04 am

Chug,he got 79, plz be careful when writing test reports. Anyhow, welcome nici, be active and enjoy your stay. xD
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel
Admin
KleiNoel

Duel Points : 3002

Nici test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nici test results   Nici test results EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:19 am

Welcome to NA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nici test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nici test results   Nici test results Empty

Back to top Go down

Nici test results
Page 1 of 1