North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

well... that was that...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
epiQ fail
Ra Yellow
epiQ fail

Duel Points : 35

well... that was that... Empty
PostSubject: well... that was that...   well... that was that... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:03 pm

well id like to say... i don't really think this is bad but, i think you could do anything that is done in this "group" (don't know what to call this) in the public chat of the game. its nothing against you guys, the guys i met were actually nice guys but still... his is more like a job about a game... that i don't play all the time.

to get to a point I'm not coming back to this site and don't expect to hear of me on this site.

i would delete my account but i don,t know how to.

farewell and sorry...

and this is just in my opinion... no hard feelings
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

PostSubject: Re: well... that was that...   well... that was that... EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:09 am

Im not really clear on why you are leaving. Ill catch you up and discuss with you the reason you are leaving I guess. Its just a but unclear. What "group" btw?

Anyway, Ill catch you up but if you really want to leave then farewell my man and good luck on your future endeavors. Ill see you on Dn from time to time i guess.

Goodbye.

From Darkphoenix
Back to top Go down
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

Duel Points : 731

PostSubject: Re: well... that was that...   well... that was that... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:47 am

whoa that was really touching Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well... that was that...   well... that was that... Empty

Back to top Go down

well... that was that...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Main Building :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: