North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

Blue-Eyeskingdragon's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

Blue-Eyeskingdragon's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Blue-Eyeskingdragon's Test Results   Blue-Eyeskingdragon's Test Results EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:59 am

Deck: I used Chaos dragons vs Six Sams

Attitude: 20/20
Fun to duel with.

Deck build: 16/20  Pretty good, standard and decent Six sams deck with good speed. It was competitive like most six sam decks. It was just normal six sams so a bit creative and a bit original.

Skill: 13/20  Had a bit control in the first duel and towards the end of the 2nd duel took the control away from me. I had contol most of the 3rd duel. Play style was like most six sams deck, fairly good playstyle and utilized it well.Only had 2 in side.

Ruling Knowledge: 10/10

Nothing much wrong here.

Misplays and corrections: 4/10
Tried playing Enishi's effect when he already attacked with it and needs to read effs like my BLS eff. Did not shuffle his monster into deck after I activated ehren's effect.Just some minor misplays like reading effs properly.

Result of duel: 10/20

Tester won 2-1

Total: 73/100 Welcome to Ra Yellow. You can make your dorm intro now and hf. Be active.

Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down

Blue-Eyeskingdragon's Test Results
Page 1 of 1