North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

BluestoneV's Test Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

test - BluestoneV's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: BluestoneV's Test Results   test - BluestoneV's Test Results EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:58 am

Deck: I used Chaos Dragons vs Infernities.

Attitude: 20/20
Good, fun duelist to play with.

Deck build: 13/20 A normal infernity deck but not really competitive or creative. A bit of originality. Could have added dark world dealings which would work great.
Could have also added infernity reflector to improve the deck but no points deducted for that.

Skill: 14/20 Had a full side deck and sided some good cards like light-imprisoning mirror which did not come up, mole which he did not use his eff and morphing jar #2 which was used but ended in an advantage for me and nothing for him. Luck I guess, no points deducted but did not use many of his sided cards. I had control most of the 1st and 2nd duel but he had very little control.Play style relied on an empty hand and he utilized this playstyle well.

Ruling Knowledge: 8/10
Thought he could activate t.g hyper librarian's effect just when he summoned it but needed to activate it when another synchro is summoned.

Misplays and Corrections: 8/10
Activated infernity barrier but did not want to.

Result of Duel: 0/10

Tester won 2-0

Total: 63/100

Welcome to Ra Yellow, make your intro and be active buddy.

Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Back to top Go down
BluestoneV
Assistant
BluestoneV

Duel Points : 151

test - BluestoneV's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: BluestoneV's Test Results   test - BluestoneV's Test Results EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:00 am

woot just scraping in above above average since 1999!
Back to top Go down

BluestoneV's Test Results
Page 1 of 1