North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

Duel Points : 731

SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 Empty
PostSubject: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:59 am

the home work i will giv you is very simple.

build a well structured deck. But you have to write in 50 words (i will accept more but i wont accept less) why the deck you have made is well structured and also why it is competitive. The top 3 home works will be awarded 50 dp. (no1 gets 50, no2 gets 45 and 3rd gets 40).

Have fun, good luck!!

From your new dorm leader, TamimE1

Last edited by TamimE1 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
setsuna971

setsuna971

Duel Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:29 am

The deck that i would have to talk about would be my Fortune Deck. Each round, Fortunes gain ATK as well as DEF every round ranging from 200, 300 or 400 per level. They are weak from the most atk on the first summon is Lady Earth with 2400 ATK/DEF. But, its not all about Attack points. Its about how well they work together. With these low attack points, i use spell cards like Mage Power and One Shot Wand. Since i only use spellcasters in this deck, i use a card called Rivalry of Warlords. Hey, just makes things easier. With that, i would use a field card called Secret Village of the Spellcasters with the Secret Sanctuary of the Spellcasters spell to render their card effects useless on the first turn and to them not to use spells unless that use a spellcaster. but that's where Sanctuary comes into play. Now, At this time, when i have the cards to finish the match, i would have Royal Decree face down on the field. Next turn i use that card to render all traps on the field useless. But that affects me as well. But hey, they can use any monster that they want but with my fortunes working as a team to start it all... its hard to recover. To make things better, Burden of the Mighty cuts my opponents ATK down 100x Level. makes it hard to kill with little atk. well that's my deck, it still needs a little work on it but eh, it's not perfect. Now the effects of the Fortunes effects is what makes the deck. Starting from the lowest in atk when summoned.
Lady Light with 200 ATK DEF, 200 ATK per level, when she get removed from the field by a card effect, i can special summon one fortune from my deck. Lady Fire with 400 atk, 200 ATK per level, When this card is Special Summoned in Attack Position by the effect of a "Fortune Lady" card, destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.
Lady Wind with 900 ATK/DEF, When this card is Normal Summoned, you can destroy a number of Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls equal to the number of face-up "Fortune Lady" monsters you control.
Lady Water With 1200 ATK DEF, When this card is Special Summoned while you control a face-up "Fortune Lady" monster except "Fortune Lady Water", draw 2 cards.
Lady Dark With 2000 ATK DEF, When a face-up "Fortune Lady" monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can select and Special Summon 1 "Fortune Lady" monster from your Graveyard.
Lady Earth With 2400 ATK DEF, When the Level of this card increases, inflict 400 damage to your opponent. Well thats my deck. Its still again is a work in progress but eh, it works.
Back to top Go down
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:31 am

can everone pm the home work to me please-dont post it here

Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
Slifer Red
LightPhoenix

Duel Points : 219

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:10 am

when is this home work due
Back to top Go down
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:11 am

it is due on thursday 26th
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
Slifer Red
LightPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:58 am

idk i might do it when i have time
Back to top Go down
pngugrwl

Duel Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:33 pm

hi guys i am the new edition to the slifer dorm i just got in on the 26th
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
Slifer Red
LightPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:22 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
pngugrwl

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:38 am

Thanks and wat is TamimE1's name on DN
Back to top Go down
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:00 am

my dn name on dn is The Dark Reaper123

(i got banned-lol)
i accept that u joined recently and your new so its ok!
but do the new homework that i will set today
Back to top Go down
pngugrwl

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:07 am

kk thx
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
Slifer Red
LightPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:27 am

lolz
Back to top Go down
TamimE1
Slifer Dorm Leader
TamimE1

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:58 am

please do not post short words like this-it is unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
Slifer Red
LightPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:35 am

srry i will try not to do it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2   SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SLIFER HOMEWORK NUMBER 2
Page 1 of 1