North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

Drewzer44's test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
!!Perfection
Admin

Duel Points : 1500

test - Drewzer44's test results Empty
PostSubject: Drewzer44's test results   test - Drewzer44's test results EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:51 am

My Nordic beasts vs His Bujins

Attitude -17/20

Deck Build - 16/20

Skill - 17/20

Ruling knowledge - 10/10

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10:

Result of Duel - 20/20:

Total: 88/100

Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Last edited by (GX) Jack Anderson on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy-2013.forumotion.co.uk
Drewzer44
Admin
Drewzer44

Duel Points : 271

PostSubject: Re: Drewzer44's test results   test - Drewzer44's test results EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:10 am

Ok, just a couple questions that were slightly unanswered so ill post here for anyone to see lol.

Attitude 15/20, i did nothing to disrespect you, said gg, and explained myself well.

Deck build 16/20 In what ways was the deck weak? I had no dead hands and used all my cards.

Skill 17/20 i have evidence that shows that i locked down with the kaiser colisseum card and u didnt make any synchros with nordics, nor counter any of the direct attacks?

Ruling Knowledge-Which one did i get wrong?

i know my misplay lol. Anyways i feel like i should be in Blue and if anyone can prove me wrong based on these results please explain, im not trying to be intrusive im just a high shooter and would like a chance to prove i should be in Obelisk Blue, kthx Very Happy

Also heres the screenie for proof  
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
!!Perfection
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drewzer44's test results   test - Drewzer44's test results EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:21 am

1) NO you didn't disrespect me but could have said additional things.
2) Its only if you can obtain more cards to keep a strong hand of 3-4 cards.
3) Kaiser is a little to powerful too use but even so i did end up with dead hands now and again.
4) I can't explain that one.
Back to top Go down
Drewzer44
Admin
Drewzer44

Duel Points : 271

PostSubject: Re: Drewzer44's test results   test - Drewzer44's test results EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:40 am

Ok, well even though i disagree very much still, how do i move up?
Back to top Go down
!!Perfection
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drewzer44's test results   test - Drewzer44's test results EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 am

You will need a retest and for that you need to get 500dp but if you do worse you can be down graded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drewzer44's test results   test - Drewzer44's test results Empty

Back to top Go down

Drewzer44's test results
Page 1 of 1