North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

JoshuaH's Test Results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chug26
chug26

Duel Points : 740

Results - JoshuaH's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: JoshuaH's Test Results   Results - JoshuaH's Test Results EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:17 am

Deck - Chaos dragons vs zombiesworns

Attitude -18/20
Bad language at the end where he f*cking hates sworns, but kept his head high.

Deck Build - 19/20
Good build on the deck, could use cards like endless decoy in the deck, great effect to use against opponent.

Skill - 15/20
Good skill to defend 100 life points, but could have done better plays to win the duel, while defending, he could have gotten counter plays involved, depending what was in his extra deck.

Ruling knowledge - 10/10
Comments on their ruling knowledge. Just general game basics and grade them appropriately on the number of ruling mistakes occurred.

Misplays and Corrections - 6/10: One error he correctly fixed was that plag was in grave after usin eff to ss self
but quickly moved it back to banish pile, another mistake was he was thinking that lyla was lumina and discarded plag, and another was when he attacked zenmaines with 2 matierials and thought since it attacked, it can attack again, bls has to DESTROY the monster before using eff.

Result of Duel - 0/20: 0/20 for winning no duels, 10/20 for winning 1/3 and 20/20 for winning 2/3

Total: 68/100

Banned Decks: Burn, Stall (marshmallon) , Otk and Ftk (number 88), alternative win conditions (exodia), (final countdown) and Deck Out. No meta but you can have for example Blaster, D Ruler of Infernos in a fire deck but not allowed full on meta.

Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100       Congrats, u r in YELLOW RA
Back to top Go down
JoshuaH

Duel Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: JoshuaH's Test Results   Results - JoshuaH's Test Results EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:23 am

"Thought," is a strong word.  More forgot.  And the plague thing, the official dn rules states you have 3 seconds to correct before it becomes live e.g summoning in the wrong mode.  I correct in a suffice amount of time. You also spelt my name wrong and this is in the wrong thread.  And please do remember I am tired :l. Your deck was not chaos dragon. The main build was lightsworns. So in actual fact it's chaos sworns. Oh and I still fucking hate sworns.
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

PostSubject: Re: JoshuaH's Test Results   Results - JoshuaH's Test Results EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:28 am

Calm down joshua plz, you did alright and no need to go further, be active and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
JoshuaH

PostSubject: Re: JoshuaH's Test Results   Results - JoshuaH's Test Results EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:31 am

I am calm, I am just voicing my opinion. Or is that frowned upon?
Back to top Go down
chug26
chug26

Duel Points : 740

PostSubject: Re: JoshuaH's Test Results   Results - JoshuaH's Test Results EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:31 am

Depending on what ur saying
Back to top Go down
JoshuaH

PostSubject: Re: JoshuaH's Test Results   Results - JoshuaH's Test Results EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:32 am

I think everything I said was appropriate. You disagree?
Back to top Go down
AwesomeJaden
Slifer Red

Duel Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: JoshuaH's Test Results   Results - JoshuaH's Test Results EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:33 am

oh boy.......
Back to top Go down
AwesomeJaden
Slifer Red

Duel Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: JoshuaH's Test Results   Results - JoshuaH's Test Results EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:33 am

just dont swear in tests........
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

PostSubject: Re: JoshuaH's Test Results   Results - JoshuaH's Test Results EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:46 am

Dont double post plz jaden, just edit your first post.
Back to top Go down
JoshuaH

PostSubject: Re: JoshuaH's Test Results   Results - JoshuaH's Test Results EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:28 am

Just don't swear in tests? I didn't realise that you give away your right to free speech when you are being tested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoshuaH's Test Results   Results - JoshuaH's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

JoshuaH's Test Results
Page 1 of 1