North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Please Login. If you haven't already, please sign up and provide us with your skills.
North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest to North Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the chatbox to get a test from a tester after you read the rubic. Good Luck Smile Smile
If you are looking at this please register as soon as possible because there will be many tournaments. Also we are trying to make this academy the best we can and hope you guys can register and help us. Thanks and Have fun.
Menu
Affiliates
Vylon DA

free forum

Zombie DA

free forum

Card Of The Week

North Academy's Staff Recruiting

Go down 
+10
[vp]wattcobra
Nebrae
TamimE1
AwesomeJaden
KleiNoel
!!Perfection
Chazz Princeton
BluestoneV
celestialus
Darkphoenix
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

Duel Points : 785

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:53 am

First topic message reminder :

NOTE: WE ARE NO LONGER EXCEPTING STAFF APPLICATIONS TILL FURTHER NOTICE
This is an application form to become an Assistant (RolePlay Mod or Event Manager), Moderator, Graphics Designer, Teacher or Admin. Please check out the post about Staff Handbook which outlines what each position does and the responsibility that comes with it. Please think carefully about your application and if you are new and just getting started I suggest you don't try out unless you have reached your full potential at this academy which we will help you with.

Position to apply: - here you are allowed only to apply for 1 position either Assistant, Moderator or Graphic Designer.

Activity: - The time and days you will be able to spend your time to be active at NA and make your job if you are accepted.

Knowledge about this position: - Describe briefly what you think your duties could be for the Position you applied for. If you got any experience in it you can mention it. If you don;t then no worries, the application will still be made valid.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - Here you must write your qualities that you can give to make NA a better academy.

You will need to set up your application like the example above and then fill it out.

Only members who are actually wanting to join and will be active at NA are allowed to post in this thread and only Tested members application will be considered as valid.

Your application will have to be sent as a reply to this topic. Only members that can apply are Ra Yellow Dorm members and above.

Your application will be inspected and admins will decide if you are capable of the position you applied for.

No applications can be posted for now until we have enough members because then everyone might apply and there will be no dorm members.

Please read this for now and then applications will be taken later on.

Last edited by Darkphoenix on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:31 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:39 am

For roleplay mod, not atm. For assistants such as tournament manager. Yes.

Welcome to the assistants group. Hope you do a great job. Very Happy Very Happy 

Application approved and accepted.
Back to top Go down
BluestoneV
Assistant
BluestoneV

Duel Points : 151

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:40 am

YEAH !!!!!!!!! i will do my best!
Back to top Go down
Nebrae
Ra Yellow
Nebrae

Duel Points : 345

PostSubject: Nebrae: Application   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:15 am

Position to apply: Teacher/Article (journalism? lol)

Activity: My time may vary dramatically, I'm in uni next year around February. But between nnow and then it's safe to say hours between 9 and 14 hours a week. Sometimes More.

Knowledge about this position: Well Celestialus suggested that I apply, as I wrote an article on a card combo that he said was decent and voiced the notion that part of my job as a teacher would be writing at least one article or more a week on good card combo's and ways to improve decks and whatnot. Personally I found this exciting, I love talking cards so it seems right up my alley.

What can you offer to NA to make it better: Well, my articles are all but a perfunctory offering to NA under the hypothetical that I were to be a teacher, aside from that I'm very social so spreading the academies reputation with people I duel with over DN is another contribution I'd love to make, so tick of recruiting people :PI never stray to far from being a tad cynical and light hearted (as stated on my profile) so if good will and and humour counts as an offering then I'll include that xD I'm not sure what else to add to this, but if I think of something I will. In the meantime, I hope you'll consider me and thankyou for providing me with the opportunity to apply Smile<3
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:25 am

You will have to be very good at rulings btw and produce detailed guides of cards and decks etc. Ruling guides too and helping the members out. You will need to score 12/15 or more on the tester test until I make a new teacher application system and teacher test. Hf and Gl.
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:55 am

Nebrae wrote:
Position to apply: Teacher/Article (journalism? lol)

Activity: My time may vary dramatically, I'm in uni next year around February. But between nnow and then it's safe to say hours between 9 and 14 hours a week. Sometimes More.

Knowledge about this position: Well Celestialus suggested that I apply, as I wrote an article on a card combo that he said was decent and voiced the notion that part of my job as a teacher would be writing at least one article or more a week on good card combo's and ways to improve decks and whatnot. Personally I found this exciting, I love talking cards so it seems right up my alley.

What can you offer to NA to make it better: Well, my articles are all but a perfunctory offering to NA under the hypothetical that I were to be a teacher, aside from that I'm very social so spreading the academies reputation with people I duel with over DN is another contribution I'd love to make, so tick of recruiting people :PI never stray to far from being a tad cynical and light hearted (as stated on my profile) so if good will and and humour counts as an offering then I'll include that xD I'm not sure what else to add to this, but if I think of something I will. In the meantime, I hope you'll consider me and thankyou for providing me with the opportunity to apply Smile<3
As you know you did not get the right amount of points needed to be a teacher but you can keep writing articles and and hope you have better luck next time. Everyone is not great at rulings sometimes but we will find a teacher to teach everybody the rulings etc.

Thank You.

Application Rejected.
Back to top Go down
[vp]wattcobra
Tester

Duel Points : 564

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:34 am

Position to apply: Teacher ( I will be honoured if I become one )

Activity: I will put as much possible time as I can helping people with rulings, how to use particular decks wisely, how to upgrade your deck and how to play Defensively/Offensively. I will be on roughly 28-32 hours a week on average online. I will work my hardest to help people in any way I can. I will do free personal/small group tutoring which will include small practice tournaments. I will try to make people have better sportsmanship but thats not guaranteed.I will tech people about other Positions e.g. Tester,Admin etc.I will also help people with Homework if you pursuade me.

Knowledge about this position:I know that you have to post a minimum of 1 deck/rulings/combo guide per week and I will try to change that for me to a minimum of 1 a day.I know that it can be withdrew at any time.

What you can offer to NA to make it better:I am a intermediate GFXer, I don't do Banners/Signatures for free.I can do recruiting whenever I am online depending on my mood/ammount of admins.I will make some puzzles for dp therefore it will make NA slightly more interesting.I will not tolerate any Spamming and other stuff like that so I shall imediately repost it to an admin/moderator ( this mainly applys to the chatbox ).I will be able to advertise it Via other forums,DN,Banners around where I live,talking to local players and so on.

Please consider it, I will totally understand if you reject this and i won't hold a grudge/revenge against you.

Thank you for reading this.

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 2519612206Very Happy:tooncharmander
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:40 am

I think you are dedicated enough and would do a great job. You have to get 12/15 or more on the tester test btw to be a teacher. Also, you need to pm me a detailed guide about combo's,a particular deck,rulings etc, one guide about one of the topics but only after you pass the test by getting 12/15 or more. Gl Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
[vp]wattcobra
Tester

Duel Points : 564

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:43 am

Thanks Dark I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
chug26
chug26

Duel Points : 740

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:42 am

Position to apply: - administrator

Activity: - weekdays mostly on unless in work or sports

Knowledge about this position: - Learning still in process, know how to kick, ban, and clear chat, would like help

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - Help control chat and academy when no one else is around, also help the academy grow by having ideas in the academy more, i will do my work properly, fair, and anyway help, i'm mostly online almost everyday so i am not NA unless i have something going on outside of here
Please consider putting me here for admin, i'll do my best to serve this acadamy with pride.
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:44 am

I know you haven't got much experience in this but neither did I when I was put as admin. For now I will approve you as admin and hope you do a great job. Very Happy Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
chug26
chug26

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:46 am

YAY C:
Back to top Go down
celestialus
Admin
celestialus

Duel Points : 1562

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:06 am

Actually we are enough admins for the time so application rejected.But you will be useful as a moderator so apply for this Smile
Back to top Go down
chug26
chug26

PostSubject: Chug26's application to be moderator   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:27 am

Position to apply: I would love to be moderador
Activity: - I can be on when i can, mostly days when im not working or playing hockey.
I can help put the people in their dorm and control the chat when its out of control or full.
Back to top Go down
celestialus
Admin
celestialus

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:28 am

I think you will do a great job as a moderator Smile

Application approved
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton
Roleplay Moderator
Chazz Princeton

Duel Points : 568

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:26 am

Position to apply: - Moderator

Activity: - I usually spend around 4-5 hours or so around NA, writing roleplays, making threads, etc.

Knowledge about this position: - I know that this position, a moderator guards the forums and it's users, making sure useless threads, or abandon threads are locked, making sure everyone is posting rule appropriate stuff. Having fun, moderating the chat, making sure people stay active.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - I already Offer NA a lot, I moderate the role plays, I help test, and I'm an assistant, however I was hoping too bump up from assistant too a moderator. I noticed we have a lot of admins no mods, or maybe 1. I can offer my knowledge of then position, too help users with whatever they need help on, moderating chat, moderating forums, and overall just making NA a safer place.
Admin
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:39 am

I see, you can be an assistant and a moderator if you want, I have seen how you moderate stuff and know you are capable of doing it.

Application approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:56 am

Position to apply: - Moderator

Activity: I can be on everyday as I have plenty of free time..

Knowledge about this position: To begin with, I know that as a moderator

*I am expected to uphold and enforce the rules no exceptions
*I must be respectful to all members and not abuse my power
* I know that as a moderator, once selected I will be expected moderate whatever I am assigned to
* I know that in the case of global moderator position I am expected to moderate the forum.
* I know how to use the modding tools as I have managed several sites in the past though none are currently active....

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - There is alot I can offer... I am well versed in the following

*Marketing
*Site Management
* Modding
* Administration
*SEO
*Social Networking

For example, I noticed you aren't listed yet in google, though atm that really does not matter seeing as you have site activity.
Back to top Go down
celestialus
Admin
celestialus

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:24 pm

I think you have what it takes to be a moderator.Application accepted.Do your best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:53 am

Position to apply: Adminstration
Activity: I can be active everyday.

Knowledge about this position: As an administrator I am aware that I am to manage the site as a whole and make sure it is ran efficiently, as an admin I understand it is my duty to make sure the site succeeds..
I am also aware duties include
*site management
*Site organization
*Recruiting staff
*Important executive decisions

I am also aware that I am expected to be active everyday as it is very important to have a active admin.

What can you offer to NA to make it better: I can offer North academy my marketing services, as I am aware that marketing an important core of this site.

Last edited by Infinity on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:02 am

Position to apply: teacher:
Activity: every day of the week anywhere from 3-11 on est and on weekends almost all day usually if active on here
Knowledge About Position: Well I can talk to people and explain how a deck works and such, so teach them so key cards in a deck. I have an open mind of using both meta and using non-meta creative stuff (as long as it makes sense as to why its non-meta). I was also head teacher at Heavens Duel Academy and Aramgeddon Duel Academy.
What I can offer: I know my rulings and such, so teach people rulings if needed. I am a pretty good player if I say so myself. I can tell people ways to improve and help them playtest. Thats about all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:03 am

Well, I think you  will be a very good admin and can make this site known to others and improve it a lot. You did tell me your skills in full detail on dn and I think we can do with those skills. 

Application Accepted and do a great job.

This is for infinity's application.
Back to top Go down
Darkphoenix
Admin
Darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:09 am

dark magician 85 wrote:
Position to apply: teacher:
Activity: every day of the week anywhere from 3-11 on est and on weekends almost all day usually if active on here
Knowledge About Position: Well I can talk to people and explain how a deck works and such, so teach them so key cards in a deck. I have an open  mind of using both meta and using non-meta creative stuff (as long as it makes sense as to why its non-meta). I was also head teacher at Heavens Duel Academy and Aramgeddon Duel Academy.
What I can offer: I know my rulings and such, so teach people rulings if needed. I am a pretty good player if I say so myself. I can tell people ways to improve and help them playtest. Thats about all I can think of.

I know your skills DM and I know you will make a great teacher. There is supposed to be a teacher test but I have not got to that yet.

I know that you are worthy to be a teacher however.

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Jaguar101

Jaguar101

Duel Points : 1519

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:00 am

Position to apply event manager
Activity
Most every day at some point or another. Im in school so probably most of the time at nights or when i don't have class. Which varies. None the less i am guaranteed to be on more than once a day.

Knowledge I am supposed to make tournaments either for the whole acadamy to join in or teams to join in... individual events.. tag events (yes this can happen) I HAVE PLENTY OF IDEAS!!!

I believe i can make North acadamy better with my spunk, my snarkiness, my ability to win, and keep things under control. All while having a level head and not being to serious! Its just a game! Lets make it fun while we are at it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:20 am

I feel as if you are very creative, so application accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:03 am

Staff applications now being accepted for all positions except admins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Academy's Staff Recruiting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next